Proudly presenting our Platinum Jubilee Afternoon Tea box, fit for every king and queen out there! Celebrate the Platinum jubilee in style with a selection of beautiful mini treats, made in Wales by the team that proudly supplies Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, the Tower of London, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace.
Our box Platinum jubilee box contains 6 mini patisserie piece and 2 mini scones filled with jam and cream.
Mini Cake Selection
- Victoria sponge with mini white chocolate Queen head (Made with the same recipe we sure for the Victoria Sponges for Kensington palace, the home of Queen Victoria)
- Corgi Cheesecake – Eton mess baked cheesecake with raspberry and a chocolate corgi
- Queen’s Tiffin – a favourite of her Majesty, chocolate biscuit cake with a chocolate crown
- Bunting Eclair – Caramel eclair with celebratory chocolate bunting
- Queen of Puddings – Vanilla tart with raspberry, sponge, torched meringue and raspberry crumble
- Blueberry Jubilee Dome – vanilla mousse with blueberry mirror glaze, buttery shortbread and a jubilee emblem
Allergens: Egg, Milk, Gluten, Soya, Sulphites
The blueberry dome is not suitable for vegetarians, but leave a note at checkout for a vegetarian box and we will replace this with a finger cake
Please note that we supply everything we make frozen unless otherwise requested. This is to ensure safe transit and freshness, any questions, give Rob a ring on 01633 862058 or send us a message. This box takes approx 2 hrs to defrost and is best served on the day of defrost but can be stored for up to 3 days in the fridge.